The Cutters Den Archway Fairy Door Laser Cut Wooden Layered Kit (Laserply)
This is a wooden layered kit, manufactured in the United Kingdom. Simply press out the pieces and glue together. Easy to follow instruction sheet. Please see the "Supporting Documentation" tab for an instruction booklet sample. Glue will be required
All pieces come pre-laser cut. Assembly is required. Parts are not pre-painted or pre-varnished. (Product images may depict painted or varnished models). The finished model can be painted or varnished. Recommended for ages 9 and upwards. Adult supervision needed for younger children. From Cutters Dens extensive range of Laser Cut kits that have proved highly popular with children and adults alike. These are fabulous layered kits that you can make your very own. Perfect for young ones to paint and assemble, and show off as a wall decoration in their room. Simply paint or stain and varnish the parts to your own taste. Use sharpies to add vibrant colour to your creation. Finally assemble, and you have a lovely article you can put on display.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OLD DUE TO SMALL PARTS.
Our Fairy Door Kits comprise of interchangeable components.
This door kit contains the following components:
- Wooden round arch door (175)
- Plain round arch doorframe (175mm)
- Pointed arch window (50mm)
- Fleur-de-lis hinges (50mm)
- Circular door latch (25mm)
- Simple threshold (150mm)
- Mushroom Embellishment [Left Facing] (75mm)
- Mushroom Embellishment [Right Facing] (50mm)
- Grass Patch Embellishment (50mm)
- Five rounded petal flower Embellishment (50mm)
- Five rounded petal flower Embellishment (25mm)
- Six teardrop petal flower (25mm)
- Butterfly Embellishment (50mm)